Terms and Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions below carefully before using this website. Continuing with using this website and any subsequent course enrolment indicates that you agree to the terms and conditions and accept that any violation of them will result in the termination of your account.
Do not use this website if you do not accept these terms.
- I understand that enrolment in any ielts4me course does not guarantee me receiving the score that I require to successfully complete the IELTS test, nor guarantee any improvement in my test result band score(s).
- I understand that the IELTS grading method is a proprietary system owned by the IELTS organization, with whom ielts4me have no affiliation. Any grading of writing submissions provided by ielts4me trainers are subjective to the individual trainer, and can in no way be deemed to be an accurate representation of an IELTS score.
- I understand that ielts4me are in no way responsible for any failure to access or view parts of the course and its content if my computer, or any other device, lacks the technical requirements to do so. No refunds will be provided where technical and internet connectivity issues are outside of the control of ielts4me.
- I fully accept that I use ielts4me services at my own risk, and that ielts4me are not responsible or liable for any loss, damages, security breaches or inconvenience suffered as a result of my enrolment with ielts4me.
- I agree not to download, reproduce, duplicate, copy, resell or exploit any of the materials, content and services belonging to ielts4me on this website and / or any materials that are forwarded to me, without the express written permission of ielts4me. This includes the forwarding and sharing of course content and materials with others.
- I understand that only I am permitted to use the login and access the course materials and content. I agree that I will NOT allow any other person to use my account.
- I am aware that for any marking services paid, completed tasks must be submitted prior to the course expiry date. Writing submissions received after the course expiry date will not be marked and no refund will be given.
- I agree that ielts4me does not guarantee that (i) the service will meet my specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by me through the service will meet my expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- I understand it is recommended that my English proficiency should be of a minimum IELTS band score 4.5 level prior to the commencement on any ielts4me course, in order to receive the maximum benefit from the course and materials.
- I understand that I am entitled to claim a refund within 24 hours of the purchase of any course if I am dissatisfied with the course content. I am aware that no refunds will be given after 24 hours, or if I have accessed any of the printable download material.
- I understand that course duration begins on the date of payment and lasts for the agreed amount of days as specified in the course description. I.e. 90 days from date of payment for standard / premium courses and 180 days from date of payment for Task 1 and Task 2 combined courses.
- Any writing submissions purchased via the Error Correction Service must be submitted to us within 30 days of purchase. Writing submissions received after this stated period will not be marked, and no refund will be given.
- Writing submissions received via the Error Correction Service within the stated time period will be marked and returned to you within 72 hours of us receiving them.
- After purchasing the ideas4me document, this product can be accessed to download via the email link for seven days. After this time, the product will no longer be accessible for download.
Copywrite and content ownership
All rights to the materials and content contained on ielts4me.com, are subject to copywrite © and fully reserved:
- No part of the ielts4me.com website, nor its content or materials may be reproduced or distributed to other parties by any means; electronic, photocopying, recording or otherwise without the prior written permission of ielts4me.
The material in this site does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement with respect to any company or product. ielts4me makes no representations and specifically disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any material contained in this site.